Everyone loses hair all the time, possibly up to 100 strands a day. They fall out, then grow back in, and the cycle starts again. But ultimately, most guys will start to notice that they’re losing more than before — and it’s not growing back. As many as 85% of men will have some kind of hair loss in their lifetime. This condition or illness is termed as Male pattern baldness. It is a genetic condition that causes you to lose hair. This is the most common type of diffuse thinning of the hair and balding that occurs in adult males. It is also called androgenetic alopecia. Buy Fenered 1 online from Samokoverseas are used to treat male pattern hair loss (gradual thinning of the hair on the scalp, leading to a receding hairline on the top of the head in men). This Hair Loss oral medication comprises Finasteride 1mg inside it.
This Finasteride 1mg medication decelerates or stops male pattern baldness and possibly regrows some hair regardless of your particular balding pattern. This medication works by decreasing the amount of a natural body hormone (DHT). Decreasing the amount of DHT leads to increased hair regrowth and also slower hair loss.
What Causes Male Pattern Baldness?
- Male pattern baldness is due to a combination of two factors: your production of androgenic hormones such as dihydrotestosterone (DHT) and your hair’s sensitivity to these hormones.
- DHT is an androgen (male hormone) that occurs naturally in your body. It is a byproduct of testosterone, meaning your body converts a small amount of the testosterone you create into DHT on a regular basis.
- DHT leads to hair loss by binding to your hair follicles.
- Once it’s bound to your hair follicles, DHT causes the follicle to shrink and weaken, slowing down hair growth and eventually stopping the follicle from producing new hairs.
Symptoms of Male Pattern Baldness
- The most obvious, visible indication of male pattern baldness is hair loss.
- Hair loss from male pattern baldness can happen in a variety of patterns, ranging from diffuse thinning to a receding hairline.
- Hair loss from male pattern baldness can also occur progressively.
Buy Fenered 1 online to remedy male pattern hair loss problem at best prices. This medication comprises Finasteride 1mg inside it.
Risk Factors for Male Pattern Baldness
Family history of hair loss.
If one or both of your parent’s in a family have a history of hair loss. You might be more likely to experience male pattern baldness at some point in your life.
This is the main reason why male pattern baldness is most common in men as they enter their 40’s, 50’s, and also 60’s.
- Medications that increase your production of testosterone and/or DHT can speed up and also worsen male pattern baldness.
- If you use testosterone-based medications to treat low testosterone or also andropause, this could contribute to faster hair loss.
About Fenered 1 Tablets Online
Fenered 1 tablets are the first and only FDA approved medication proven to treat male pattern hair loss on the vertex (top of head) and anterior mid-scalp area in men. It is an oral medication that inhibits the production of the male hormone dihydrotestosterone. This Finasteride 1 mg functions by inhibiting the conversion of testosterone into 5 alpha-dihydrotestosterone (DHT), a hormone that plays an important role in hair loss in men.
Dosage of the Finasteride 1 mg Medication
- The suggested dosage of this medication is 1 mg.
- Also, take this medication orally with water
- Don’t take more than 1 tablet in 24 hours.