Itraconazole capsules are utilized to cure fungal infections in the lungs that can spread throughout the body. This medicine is also used to treat parasitic infections of the fingernails and toenails. This medicine oral arrangement (fluid) is utilized to treat yeast infections of the mouth and throat. This medicine is in a class of antifungals called triazoles. It works by diminishing the development of fungi that leads to disease.
Itraconazole is utilized to treat a sort of fungal infections. It has a place with a class of medications known as azole antifungals. It works by decreasing the development of organisms.
The recommended dosage of Itraconazole is 100mg. Take this medicine by mouth or as coordinated by your primary care physician, normally once in a day. Gulp down the tablets. Take this medicine 2 hours prior or 1 hour after antacids. Acid neutralizers may diminish the ingestion of this medicine. Take this prescription with an acidic drink, (for example, cola) if you have diminished or if you consume medications that diminished the stomach acid. Counsel your primary care physician for more details. Take this prescription precisely as recommended by your primary care physician. A few conditions may require you to take this medicine in cycles.
- Tell your primary care physician if you have or have ever had the conditions like cystic fibrosis, any condition that diminishes the measure of acid in your stomach, or HIV.
- Tell your primary care physician if you are sensitive to this medicine, or any of the fixings in this medicine products. If you are taking this medicine oral arrangement, tell your primary care physician if you are adversely affected by sulfa medicines. Consult your specialist for a list of the fixings.
- If you are taking an antacid, take it 1 hour prior or 2 hours after you take this medicine.
- You should know that this medicine may make you dizzy or cause obscured or vision. Try not to drive a vehicle until you know how this prescription influences you.
- Tell your primary care physician if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breastfeeding. You should not take this medicine to treat nail fungal infection if you are pregnant. You may begin to take this medicine to treat nail fungal infection only on the second day of your menstrual period when you are certain you are not pregnant.
- Stomach Upset