Esomeprazole is utilized to treat certain stomach and throat issues, (for example, heartburn, ulcers). The. It works by diminishing the measure of acid your stomach makes. It soothes side effects, for example, indigestion, and trouble gulping. This medicine helps cure acid harm to the stomach and throat, averts ulcers, and may help avert cancer of the throat. This medicine has a place with a class of medications known as proton siphon inhibitors (PPIs). If you are self-treating with this prescription, over-the-counter this medicine item is utilized to treat frequent indigestion. Since it might take 1 to 4 days to have full impact, these items don’t reduce acid reflux immediately.
Esomeprazole is utilized to treat conditions brought about by an excessive amount of acid generation in your stomach. These conditions incorporate gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), and Helicobacter pylori diseases. It’s also utilized to avert stomach ulcers because of the utilization of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs).
The recommended dosage of Esomeprazole is 20mg. Take this prescription by mouth as coordinated by your primary care physician, more often than not once a day, at any rate, 30 minutes before a meal. In the event that you are self-treating, follow all headings on the item label. The dose and duration of treatment depend on your ailment and reaction to treatment. Try not to expand your dose or take this medication more regularly than endorsed. If you have any inquiries, ask your primary care physician. Try not to crush or bite this medicine. Gulp down it whole.
Try not to take this medicine:
- If you are oversensitive to esomeprazole or any of the different elements of this prescription
- If you are sensitive to other proton siphon inhibitor prescriptions.
- If you are taking a drug containing nelfinavir (used to treat HIV infection)
- If you have serious liver issues.
- If you have extreme kidney issues
- If you have ever had a skin problem after treatment with a prescription similar to this medicine that lessens stomach acid
- Stomach Pain